Heat Pumps

LG Therma V Heat Pump

Download Product Literature
LG Therma V Heat Pump
LG Therma V Heat Pump

What is a Heat Pump?

The LG THERMA V air-to-water heat pump (AWHP) provides heating and hot water without using fossil fuels, providing a low carbon solution for an efficient, comfortable home.

THERMA V uses 75% of natural energy absorbed from outside air and the rest of 25% comes from electricity.


Switch to LG THERMA V to start living more sustainably.

The LG Therma V Air to Water Heat Pump (AWHP) uses renewable technologies and natural energy from the air to provide greener heating and hot water for your home.

THERMA V significantly reduces CO₂ emission compared to oil or gas boilers.

Efficiency & Cost Savings

Reduce your energy bills and your reliance on fossil fuels with Therma V.

LG Therma V is approximately up to 4 time more efficient than traditional fossil fueled boilers, as Therma V is an air to water heat pump, it absorbs natural energy from the outside air.


How can we help you?

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Helional Solar